Digital Media Technology Co., Ltd.
Digital Media Technology Co. Ltd. (DMT) was founded in Hong Kong in 1990 and specializes in providing turnkey solutions for professional audio and video systems for radio and television broadcasting, film production, music recording and post production, internet broadcasting, and live sound and installation. Since 1996, we have opened several branches throughout China including large offices in Beijing and Guangzhou, and also sales contact points in Nanjing and Fuzhou.
For more than 22 years, the company has built on a foundation of a solid technical team to provide pre-sales, system design, turnkey system integration and after-sales services for professional customers in and around the Greater China region.
As the industry has been migrating rapidly into digital technology, DMT have always strived to be at the forefront to assist our customers break new boundaries. We have consulted on, and installed, many sophisticated systems such as professional audio and video non-linear editing workstations, large-scale music recording systems, post production systems with multiple workstations networked through Ethernet, FDDI, Fiber Channel and ATM; as well as mission critical systems integration for TV and Radio Broadcasting, both for fixed installation studios and in other outdoor remote locations such as radio and TV OB vans. In 2008, following a successful Beijing Olympics, DMT endeavored to build distribution networks and sales channels throughout the Greater China region in the Music and Broadcast market sectors. In early 2010, DMT diversified further into supplying and installing sound reinforcement systems for large indoor and outdoor concerts, fixed installations for TV studios and installations for the bar/entertainment market sector. In 2011 the Beijing office relocated to brand new 1000 square meter premises for spacious sales offices, a service center, and extensive facilities for customer and dealer training and demonstration.
Scope of Business
Radio Broadcasting and Production system integration
Television Broadcasting and Production system integration
Radio and Television Mobile Broadcast Vehicle system integration
Film and Television Post Production system integration
Multi-track Music Recording system integration
DVD, Multimedia and Internet Broadcast system integration
Sound Reinforcement and Conference system integration
Acoustic consultancy and design
In order to provide world-class systems for our customers, state-of-the-art professional equipment from around the world must be provided to ensure we meet the highest industry standards.
Consequently DMT are equipment distributors and authorized Resellers for renowned industry brands in all market sectors such as 25 Seven, Ableton, AIAIAI, Antares, Audio Developments, Avid, Axia Audio, Brauner, Clair Brothers, DPA, ENCO Systems, Eventide, Focusrite, Fostex, Genelec, HHB, KRK systems, Manley Labs, Mogami, Omnia Audio, Optocore, PMC, Royer Labs, Sennheiser, Solid State Logic, Sonifex, Sonnox, Studio Projects, TC Electronic, Telos Systems, Universal Audio, Vizrt, Waves, Whirlwind, Yamaha and more!
Customer service had always been DMT's top priority to provide the highest system availability and stability while at the same time being easy to use and sounding great and maintaining this high standard over the lifetime of the equipment and system.
Being in constant and direct contact with leading manufacturers around the world, DMT can always provide the latest product information, market technology trends, system consultancy and an uncompromised after sales service to ensure our customer's satisfaction.
For every large-scale turnkey installation, DMT can also provide customers with a basic or comprehensive training program tailored specifically to their needs, both on site as well as at the manufacturer's facilities if required.
- 1990 - started to provide HK music industry with professional consulting services.
- 1991 - started received by different clients including recording studios, post-production houses, broadcasters, government venues and others
- 1992 - provided turnkey solutions to recording studios owned by famous artists such as Andy Lau and Tayu Lo.
- 1993 - provided CD/VCD pre-mastering system for major record labels such as BMG, Sony, Naxo, Hugo, Foshan Pearl, Hangzhou Nature etc.
- 1994 - provided first two FDDI audio workgroup to CCTV and Shanghai TV
- 1995 - installed world class recording music studios in Shanghai and HK
- 1997 - opened DMT Taipei office to serve their needs.
- 1998 - opened up Beijing office. Appointed as the Avid dealer in HK
- 1999 - provided a complete film studio package to Changchun Film in North China
- 2000 - supplied first digital TV On Air studio for CCTV in China and provided turnkey solutions for Internet web sites such as www.hkcyber.com, www.3by8.com, www.sina.com.cn
- 2001 - was awarded for audio system for China CCTV TV's two OB Vans and GDTV's EFP audio system for China National Games 2001
- 2002 - was awarded for fifteen Audio Post Production Room turnkey in new HK TKO TVB City and 7 Radio On Air rooms, fifteen production rooms and Radio Master Control Room in HeNan Radio
- 2003 - Provided Avid News Video Workgroup turnkey solution and 3D Vizrt On Air Graphics system to TKO TVB News
- 2004 - opened the Guangzhou branch and Nanjing contact office. Appointed as exclusive distributor for Yamaha digital audio products for broadcast and high end installation market in China. Appointed as exclusive distributor for Telos/Omnia/Axia
- 2005 - was awarded for JSTV's EFP audio system for China National Games 2005 and started to set up distribution channels by providing turnkey system design and equipment packing in China
- 2006 - was appointed by DPA and Fostex as exclusive distributors in China and started to set up dealer channel in major China provinces in Broadcast and Music markets and to work with major sound rental companies and sound reinforcement system integrators. Awarded for audio system of Zhejiang TV 5.1 Audio Van for Olympics 2008 HD Audio production, first in China
- 2007 - was awarded for CCTV News Audio systems, BTV TV studios audio system, BJ Radio Music Studio. Worked with various dealers for Macau TDM Video NonLinear workgroup, Mynammer State TV & Radio audio systems, LiaoNing Radio and JianNan Radio audio turnkeys systems... post-production houses, broadcasters, government venues and others.
- 2008 - was awarded for National Grand Theatre Music recording and mastering studios in BJ, JiangSu TV New building 70% of audio systems including four TV studios, eleven post production, two 5.1 music recording, China Film Studio complex audio systems covering forty rooms. Start to set up national distribution dealer network in different market sectors with different brands
- 2009 - was awarded virtual studio contract for Hong Kong Jockey Club's TV broadcasting studio. System includes a 4-camera tracking system that can provide thousands of virtual background for users to choose from. Supplied and installed a multistudio film production system, including several multi-user Avid D-Control dubbing systems, the largest SSL Duality in China for film scoring and multiple edit suites for China Film Group in Beijing.
- 2010 - was appointed as exclusive distributor for Clair Brothers and was awarded Fujian TV 800sqm and 1000sqm Studio Sound Reinforcement using Clair Brothers Speaker systems. BTV's brand new 5.1 recording studio also opened in Beijing utilizing an SSL C200 digital production console.
- 2011 - was appointed as exclusive distributor for Sennhesier 500 series wireless microphones and dealers for 300/3000/5000, was awarded with CCTV New building Audio Post Production contracts. Also awarded contract to install a massive 100+ workstation ENCO radio automation system for RTHK in Hong Kong. Supplied and installed an Avid Venue live sound mixing console and Optocore routing network for Hong Kong's Academy for the Performing arts.
- 2012 - Sold Clair i218/i212 Concert Line Array system to AMC/Reyn Yang and supported Faye Wong, Eason Chan, MayDay, Sandy Lam, SodaGreen, WuBai/China Blue and Elton John concerts in various cities in China, Installed ShowBar Disco in GuangDong, Distributed over 2000 channels of Sennheiser wireless microphone channels throughout China. Installed a large multi-studio Axia IP audio routing network and intercom system for Hunan TV station. Supplied Avid D-Control system for Media Business Services in Hong Kong for use in one of the first five Dolby Atmos dubbing studios in the world.
- 2013 - Clair Brothers speakers applied in CCTV's big events "The Spring Festival Gala Special Program" and "Korea-China Song Festival". DPA microphones and SSL console played a key role in the most popular TV program "Voice of China".
- 2014 - became a dealer of dbTechnolgoies speakers from Italy. Clair Brothers speakers installed in Hunan TV Station Studio---one of the most innovative and popular TV Stations in China
DMT continues to grow with the latest technology and, more importantly, DMT grows with our clients and customers. With a team of more than eighty staff in three offices and two contact points, DMT is committed to provide the most professional services to the clients in the Chinese-speaking region.