6" 2-way Active Powered Monitor, white(CCC)
The 8s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors.
The ROKIT G3 (Generation 3) series of powered studio monitors is designed for professionals who need a versatile but accurate monitor for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The ROKIT 6 G3 includes a 1” soft-dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer with a frequency response from 38Hz - 35kHz for optimum vocal clarity and bass performance. A custom-designed bi-amped, class A/B amplifier delivers SPL up to 107dB while multiple input connections mean the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily connect to a large variety of studio equipment. The front-firing bass port, radiused front baffle, and proprietary waveguide give each ROKIT the ability to be ideally positioned in any situation.
ROKIT 6 G3 Features
- 6" Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer Delivers Clear Midrange and Tight Bass Response Down to 38Hz
- 1" Soft-dome Tweeter Provides Pristine Clarity and Extended Response Up to 35kHz
- Radiused Front Baffle Reduces Distortion From Diffraction
- Proprietary Waveguide Optimized for Superior Imaging
- Front-firing Bass Port Reduces Boundary Coupling
- Custom-designed Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier
- High and Low Frequency Controls Help Tailor the Monitors to Their Location and User Preference
- Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ¼" TRS, RCA) for Universal Connectivity in Any Environment
- Peak SPL : 107dB
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (-10dB)