6" 2-way Active Powered Monitor
The KRK Rokit 4 G3 powered studio monitor delivers the accuracy you need for recording and mixing in small spaces. Spec'd with a 1" soft dome tweeter and a 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer, the Rokit 4 G3 gives you an extended high-frequency range up to 35kHz, with exceptional vocal clarity and remarkable bass response, given its compactness and the size of its LF driver.
The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running. KRK V6 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering.
It features a 1” KRK designed Kevlar® tweeter and 6.5” lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar® woofer. Using Kevlar® for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. The 155W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 115 dB of SPL. KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
- 1" KRK custom designed Kevlar® tweeter
- 6.5" KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar® woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ’s
- Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
- 49 different DSP driven EQ presets give you superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points