Meticulously modeled by Softube, the RS127 Rack, RS127 Box, and RS135 deliver the sweetest treble equalization imaginable – the sound of real passive analog circuitry in all its glory.
With the Brilliance Pack, today's DAW-based mix engineers can add all the air and sparkle they want, without the slightest trace of harshness – just like the world's top engineers at Abbey Road Studios, London, have done on their recordings from the 1960s onwards.
- Three passive treble equalizers, modeled from Abbey Road Studios' originals
- Adds sweet treble and presence without harshness
- The original grey RS127, the green RS127 with added transformer, and the 8 kHz only RS135
- Excellent for boosting presence in guitars
- Adds classy air frequencies to any vocal
- Brings drums to life, especially before tape or other compression/saturation
- Can even be used on a master bus to gently add a musical sparkle
- Console 1 ready – these plug-ins can be used in our Console 1 mixing ecosystem