Comprised of three separate units, the passive tube-driven PE 1C and ME 1B ‘Pultec’-style equalizers and the world-famous CL 1B optical compressor, it brings warm, punchy analog sound to any production, and represents the very best in quality and versatility available for the modern DAW-based studio, or anywhere else for that matter.
Epic analog sound
This Mk II version of our beloved Tube-Tech Classic Channel benefits from all the sonic improvements to its component parts – a ground-up remodel of the CL 1B, and revamped EQs using our very latest signal processing technology.
Slick channel strip workflow
Using channelstrip plug-ins can emulate the analog console workflow in a pleasing and time-saving way. A consistent sound and approach on every channel is often the best route to a stellar mix in the box.
Seven plug-ins included
Includes Classic Channel Mk II, individual Mk II plug-ins (Tube-Tech Mk II equalizer and CL 1B Mk II compressor), and all our legacy Tube-Tech plug-ins (Classic Channel, PE 1C and ME 1B equalizers, and CL 1B).
- The Tube-Tech Classic Channel — perhaps our best-loved plug-in emulation of analog hardware.
- A ‘Pultec’-style low and high end equalizer.
- Mid-range equalizer with the same passive, tube-driven design.
- The CL 1B optical compressor – a modern classic in a plethora of genres.
- Improved sound, with a total remodel of the CL 1B, along with an update to the EQs using our latest signal processing technology.
- New features – mid/side processing, and in the CL 1B, side-chain low-cut filters and parallel blend.
- Spectacular new high-resolution graphics.
- Legacy plug-ins included.