12-48 Modules mixing console with 8 mix buses, 4 Auxes
The SX-VT is a compact, modular, self-contained mixing console providing from 12-48 input channels and many professional features including 8 mix and 4 aux buses. The strong, rugged and compact anodised aluminium chassis combines with high perfomance, lower power audio cicuitry making it the perfect choice of professionals in mobile and studio applications.
• Compact and modular construction
• High quality components without compromise.
• Electronically balanced, transformer-less inputs and outputs.
• Very wide bandwidth ranging from 10Hz to over 200kHz, and high overall dynamic perfectly suitable for SACD and the latest generation A/D converters.
• Extremely low noise microphone preamplifiers with large gain range, using "semi discrete" technology.
• 48V Phantom power, polarity reversal and individual limiter on each input module.
• Progressive LF Cut and 3 band semi-parametric equalizer.
• Direct channels outputs internally configurable Pre-EQ, Post-EQ or Post-Fader.
• 8 mix busses individually assignable Pre-Fader / Post-Pan or Post-Fader / Post-Pan.
• 4 Auxiliaries busses individually assignable Pre-Fader or Post-Fader.
• Double 5 Led's peak meters showing both Pre and Post fader level.
• 8 Master groups with Slate and return's re-injection facilities.
• Triple Monitoring section with 2 Private Line for communication.
• Large scale level-meter switch able as level meter and phase correlation meter
• Optional high resolution Analogue to Digital converter.
• Optional internal 8 track recorder on Hard disk and CF Card.
• Powering by external DC supply from 11 to 18VDC
• Low power consumption, light weight and small foot print.