VENUE | S6L-32D
Get a versatile mid-size control surface to take on any size production, from concert tours and theater installations, to houses of worship and broadcast events.
S6L-32D provides the mixing control and ease you need to support any live sound application in a 32-fader control surface.
- 32 channel faders across 4 Channel Fader Modules, plus 2 assignable faders in the Master Live Module
- 96 assignable channel knobs (encoders) across 3 Channel Knob Modules
- 1 Master Touchscreen (central screen for quick navigation, parameter identification, and control)
- 1 Master Live Module (provides control over global system parameters, such as channel banking, snapshots, and monitoring)
- 3 Channel Touch Modules (touchscreen display provides access and control to parameters in Meters view and Channel view)
- Local analog I/O, digital I/O, and ancillary I/O, including ECx for remote control and DVI for connecting an external monitor (sold separately) for VENUE software display
Mix and record live productions of any size with ease. Avid VENUE | S6L delivers the unmatched processing power and sound clarity artists and engineers rely on to present the best show possible. From direct AAX and Waves plugin support and 128 tracks of Pro Tools recording, to full system modularity and 300+ processing channels, the S6L unified platform gives you the mixing efficiency, creativity, and flexibility you need to meet the demands of any gig. And now with its newly expanded line of five control surfaces, three engines, and four I/O racks to choose from—with 100% hardware, software, and show file compatibility across all—it’s easy to configure and scale the perfect system for your needs.
When it comes to mixing live sound, efficiency, sound clarity, and reliability are of critical importance. Avid VENUE | S6L is the industry’s only unified live sound platform that offers 100% software, hardware, and show file compatibility and interoperability across the entire line. It’s also the only system that offers direct Waves and AAX plugin control from the console to elevate mixes, and 128 tracks of built-in Pro Tools recording/playback with Virtual Soundcheck, saving hours of prep time. Plus, you get three years of 24x7 priority support to ensure the show always goes on.
S6L delivers unrelenting performance and reliability through its advanced engine design and intelligent workflows to handle any live production. Its modularity and unmatched flexibility make it easy to scale a system with your choice of five control surfaces, three engines, and four I/O racks, plus the networking options you need—including Ethernet AVB, Dante, and MADI—to meet the demands of any live sound application, on almost any budget. You can even share I/O across multiple networked systems, providing more workflow possibilities while cutting costs.