DX32R bundle w. Pro/Mon, Dante AoIP, 1 coax MADI, 8 AES3, Dual PSU.
The DX32R-BASE is a fixed architecture digital routing platform that provides interfacing between AES, MADI and Dante. Using DADman software it allows you to route all the digital input and output and manage them on a mono channel basis within a single unit or a combination of units. It comes with redundant PSUs as standard and can optionally have the ProMon license installed
- 8 AES3 I/O interfaces, 16 channels I/O
- 1 MADI coax I/O, 64 channels I/O
- 2 optional MADI coax or optical I/O, 128 channels I/O
- Redundant Power Supply
- Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using DanteTM
- High precision internal clock and PLL