The 512-BBA is an adjustable microphone boom arm designed for podcasting, broadcasting, or streaming. With an internal, stay-in-place spring design, 360 degrees of arm rotation, and a simple two-axis swivel, you’ll easily achieve the perfect mic position every time without making a sound. Made from durable yet lightweight steel, the 512-BBA securely holds most professional recording and broadcast microphones up to 3 lbs. And to help you keep your desk organized, the 512-BBA includes velcro wraps for cable management and fully collapses for compact and easy storage.
- Stays in place: Reliable high-tension spring design for perfect positioning—stays in place without tightening or adjustments
- Durable, lightweight design: Sturdy steel construction easily holds most professional recording and broadcast microphones, with support up to 3 lbs
- Full range of motion: Enjoy optimal mic placement with 360 degrees of arm rotation and a dual-axis swivel design that reaches 31.5 inches horizontally and 32 inches vertically
- Foldable & compact: Fully collapsible for compact and easy storage
- Extra-wide mount: Sturdy metal C-clamp attaches to surfaces up to 2” thick and includes an anti-scratch pad to protect your desk
- Cable management included: Keep your setup clean and cable free with the included velcro wraps for quick and easy cable management
- Universal compatibility: Includes ⅜ and ⅝ thread adapters to mount virtually any microphone