Two-channel, dual-diversity receiver, D-sub-25 and plate for Uni-/Superslot ( 470-694 MHz )
The A10-RX-SL is a 2-channel receiver that works with either one or two A10-TX transmitters. The A10-RX-SL comes with a DB25 Unislot or SuperslotTM format connector to provide audio and power connectivity.
The A10 systems ultra-low 2 mS end-to-end delay and superb digital audio assures performance that is indistinguishable from a hard-wired cable The A10 system allows the user to operate up to 20 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel, maximising spectrum efficiency.
Some key features of the A10-RX-SL are:
• Two-channel, wideband receiver usable over the whole A10 system range
• Advanced Digital Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, four RF receivers total
• Easy and fast menu control
• Unislot/SuperslotTM version for integration with portable recorders
• Analogue line-level or AES3 digital audio output