Digital body-pack transmitter
The A10-TX transmitter is a compact digital transmitter with built-in timecode-enabled recorder to micro SD card. It's low-noise, high-dynamic range analog input can accept signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level and can provide 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
It can accept signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level with the 3-pin LEMO input offering analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
A timecode-enabled recorder is integrated into the A10-TX to allow for recording timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards. After recording the proprietary .mic file requires conversion to WAV file using Mic2Wav utility software for macOS and Windows.
The A10-TX has an intuitive menu system allowing the user to become familiar with settings within a few minutes of turning it on.
• Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level signals with analogue limiter and phantom power.
• Fully digital RF transmission with encription option.
• Ultra-accurate timecode generator jam synched from external clocks.
• Integrated digital recorder records to removable microSD cards. External conversion is required to turn data files into WAV files using the free Mic2Wav app for Mac or Windows.
• Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording
• Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10-TX Remote app for Android and iOS.
• Powered by easy-to-access AA batteries.
• 470 - 694 MHz frequency Range